- Department for Communities and Local Government and Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- City Deals and Growth Deals
- 16 March 2017
- Applies to:
Sets out a devolution deal giving Cambridgeshire and Peterborough greater control over transport, skills, business support and other areas.
PDF, 751KB, 21 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
The Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government announced the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Combined Authority devolution deal on 16 March 2017.
This will give Cambridgeshire and Peterborough:
- new powers over transport, planning, skills
- a £600 million investment fund over 30 years to grow the local economy
- £170 million to deliver new homes
See our guides explaining the powers being transferred to English regions and new mayoral responsibilities:
Published: 16 March 2017