Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant (company names beginning with L)
- Ministry of Defence
- Part of:
- Businesses who have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and Armed Forces Covenant
- 7 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 8 August 2017, see all updates
Find out which businesses have signed the Armed Forces Covenant and what they are pledging to do to support you and your family.
PDF, 1000KB, 3 pages
PDF, 691KB, 4 pages
PDF, 850KB, 2 pages
PDF, 770KB, 3 pages
PDF, 168KB, 3 pages
PDF, 93.2KB, 3 pages
PDF, 803KB, 3 pages
PDF, 738KB, 3 pages
PDF, 71.3KB, 3 pages
PDF, 198KB, 3 pages
PDF, 213KB, 5 pages
PDF, 145KB, 3 pages
PDF, 250KB, 3 pages
PDF, 639KB, 5 pages
PDF, 753KB, 3 pages
PDF, 190KB, 4 pages
PDF, 158KB, 4 pages
PDF, 262KB, 4 pages
PDF, 373KB, 4 pages
PDF, 159KB, 4 pages
PDF, 765KB, 4 pages
PDF, 88.3KB, 3 pages
PDF, 78.1KB, 4 pages
PDF, 654KB, 5 pages
PDF, 205KB, 3 pages
PDF, 201KB, 3 pages
PDF, 541KB, 3 pages
PDF, 594KB, 3 pages
PDF, 75.5KB, 3 pages
PDF, 73.4KB, 4 pages
PDF, 387KB, 3 pages
PDF, 341KB, 3 pages
About the Armed Forces Covenant for businesses
The Armed Forces Covenant for businesses is a voluntary pledge made by organisations who wish to demonstrate their concrete support for the armed forces community. It complements the armed forces covenant and sits alongside the community covenant.
All covenants signed by businesses include a core statement of commitment that those adopting the scheme sign up to. This covers the 2 key principles of the Armed Forces Covenant, which are:
- no member of the armed forces community should face disadvantage in the provision of public and commercial services compared to any other citizen
- in some circumstances special treatment may be appropriate, especially for the injured or bereaved
Each organisation is then encouraged to offer support in a way most appropriate to their situation and capacity, with the pledge document including a ‘menu’ of options for them to sign up to. This menu covers employment support for veterans, reservists, service spouses and partners, as well as support for cadet units, Armed Forces Day, and discounts for the armed forces community. There is also an opportunity for companies and charitable organisations to add their own commitments based on local circumstances
Published: 7 April 2016
Updated: 8 August 2017
- Addition of LondonWaste Ltd and London Stansted Airport armed forces covenant pledges.
- Addition of Lancaster District Chamber Of Commerce, Leicestershire Partnership NHS Trust and Life Academies Trust, Longleat Enterprises Ltd, Lightfoot Defence Limited armed forces covenant pledges.
- Addition of Lydd Town Council armed forces covenant pledge.
- Addition of Leading Resolutions Ltd, Levett Consultancy Ltd, Liebherr Sunderland Works, Lincad Ltd, Liverpool Clinical Commissioning Group, Liverpool County Football Association, London Pacific Fashion, Lotus Cars Limited, and Lucketts Holdings Limited armed forces covenant pledges.
- Addition of Learning Curve Group Limited and Leicestershire Police armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added Loughborough Endowed Schools and Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust armed forces corporate covenant pledges.
- Addition of Lincolshire Fire and Rescue Services and Lord Combustion Services armed forces corporate covenant pledge
- Addition of Leidos Europe Ltd and London South Bank University armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Addition of Lady Locksmiths armed forces corporate covenant pledge.
- Added signed pledges for Lincolnshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust and LOC Group Ltd.
- Added signed pledge for Lancashire Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust.
- Added Lincoln City Radio.
- Added LAGAT Group.
- Added new covenant pledge for Limitless Travel.
- Added re-signed covenant pledge for Lakers School and new covenant pledge for Landau UK Ltd.
- Added Covenant pledge for Loughborough University.
- First published.