Data on UK Visas and Immigration, Immigration Enforcement and Border Force activities (including performance against targets).
PDF, 571KB, 17 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- clearance of passengers at the border
- drug seizure volumes
- drug seizures
- convention on international trade in endangered species
- seizures and volumes
UK Visas and Immigration
- migration data
- settlement applications from non-EEA partners on hold pending judicial review
- older live cases unit
- asylum applications concluded in 12 months
- asylum 6 month decisions
- life in the UK test data
- MP’s correspondence within service standard
- MP’s correspondence outstanding
- MP’s complaints
- foreign national offenders
- family returns