- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy, Department for Business, Innovation & Skills, and Department of Energy & Climate Change
- 19 July 2017
BEIS off-payroll appointee numbers, as of 31 March 2017.
MS Excel Spreadsheet, 16.9KB
The data shows details on:
- number of off-payroll engagements for those earning more than £220 per day and lasting more than 6 months duration as at 31 March 2017
- new engagements or those that reached 6 months duration between 1 April 2016 and 31 March 2017
- engagements of board members, and/or senior officials with significant financial responsibility during that period
- number of engagements for whom assurance as to their tax obligations has been sought
- number who have successfully provided assurance
- action taken against those who have not successfully provided assurance
In July 2016 the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Department of Energy and Climate Change (DECC) merged to form the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). This is the first return for the new department (combining both ex-BIS and ex-DECC) and is not directly comparable to previous returns.
Published: 19 July 2017