Authorised Testing Facility (ATF) contract
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency
- Part of:
- Authorised Testing Facilities (ATFs): guidance, forms and updates and Road safety
- 7 June 2013
- Last updated:
- 20 June 2013, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales
The contract Authorised Testing Facilities (ATFs) need to agree to allow vehicle testing.
PDF, 272KB, 41 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
ATFs need to agree to this contract to book Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) examiners to carry out vehicle testing at the ATF site.
Next generation testing (NGT) will be rolled out by area. You’ll need to agree to the new ATF contract to use the NGT testing arrangement for vehicle testing .
Published: 7 June 2013
Updated: 20 June 2013
- Updated page with latest version of the ATF contract.
- First published.