Asylum transparency data: February 2016
Data on UK Visas and Immigration asylum activities.
This file is in an OpenDocument format
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This document contains data on:
- older live cases unit
- the appeal representation rate
- decision quality
- breakdown of adult asylum intake and 6 month decisions by gender
- breakdown of adult 30 day decisions by gender
- asylum work in progress
- breakdown of costs and productivity
- breakdown of cases concluded and removed
- the number of azure cards in use
- asylum support (section 4 and section 95)
- travel documents