Apply for rectification by the registrar of companies (RP02A)

Use this form to apply to the registrar to rectify the register where inaccurate information was delivered on or after 1 October 2009.



This form should be used to notify Companies House of a rectification to the register where information is either:

  • invalid or ineffective
  • delivered without the authority of the company
  • factually inaccurate or derived from something factually inaccurate or forged

Forms need to be printed at full size on white A4 sized paper.

Published 17 September 2014