Form EX506: Apply for 'bolt-on' payments and advocate's bundle payments

Advocates can use Form EX506 to get a judge or magistrate to authorise extra payments to them for some types of family law hearings.


Family advocacy scheme - Advocates attendance form

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


This form is sometimes known as an ‘advocate’s attendance form’. The notes in the form explain when you can claim the extra payments.

Find more court and tribunal forms by category.

Find out how HM Courts and Tribunals Service uses personal information you give when you fill in a form.

Published 1 June 2014