Application to extend visa: form Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
This publication was withdrawn on
This form is no longer in use. For information on how to apply read the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) guidance
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 24 November 2016, see all updates
This form was used to extend your existing visa under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) or to switch into it from another immigration category.
Application for an initial grant of leave (switching) or an extension of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) - main applicant
PDF, 1.06MB, 33 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This form was for people in the UK who wanted to:
- apply to extend their Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa
- switch into this category from another visa
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 24 November 2016
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated form published for use on or after 14 August 2015.
- updated form
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- New version published for use on or after 6 November 2014.
- New version of form
- First published.