Application to extend visa: form Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)
- UK Visas and Immigration
- Part of:
- UK visa, immigration and citizenship application forms and Immigration and borders
- First published:
- 1 October 2013
- Last updated:
- 24 November 2016, see all updates
Form to extend your existing visa under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) or to switch into it from another immigration category.
Application for an initial grant of leave (switching) or an extension of leave and biometric residence permit under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) - main applicant
PDF, 550KB, 33 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are already in the UK and want to apply to extend your Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) visa or switch into this category. It is to apply for leave to remain and a biometric residence permit.
You must apply for endorsement by a competent body in the arts or sciences before you complete this application form unless you are applying to extend leave you already hold under Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent). You can do this using the forms ‘Application for endorsement: Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent)’.
Read the Tier 1 (Exceptional Talent) guidance notes for further information.
Published: 1 October 2013
Updated: 24 November 2016
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form.
- Updated form for use on or after 18 March.
- Updated form published for use on or after 14 August 2015.
- updated form
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New version published for use on or after 1 December 2014.
- New version published for use on or after 6 November 2014.
- New version of form
- First published.