Application to extend stay in UK: form ECAA2 Turkish businessperson
Form to extend stay in the UK as a Turkish businessperson.
Application for an extension of stay or indefinite leave to remain in the UK and biometric immigration document as a businessperson under the provisions of the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA) with Turkey (ECAA2)
PDF, 302KB, 22 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Use this form if you are Turkish and have set up a business in the UK under the European Community Association Agreement (ECAA).
Published: 3 October 2014
Updated: 6 February 2017
- Updated form for use on or after 6 February 2017.
- Updated form for use on or after 24 November.
- Updated form for use on or after 2 May 2016.
- New version published for use on or after 6 April 2015.
- New form published for use on and after 3 October 2014.
- New form published for use on and after 6 October 2014.
- updated contact details in attachment
- New form published for use on and after 1 July 2014.
- A new version of the form has been uploaded.
- First published.