Application for UK visa by the dependant of a student: form VAF3B

Form to apply for a visa to come to the UK as the dependant of a person who has a student visa.


Dependant of student: Form VAF 3B

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.

If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.


Use this form if you are outside the UK and cannot apply online. It is for the dependant of someone who is coming to the UK as a student, or who is already here as a student.

Published 18 October 2013