Apply for a UK visa as a returning resident: form VAF4B

This publication was withdrawn on

This form has been archived. Do not use the form on this page. It has been replaced by visa application form 2.

Form to apply to come to the UK as someone who was previously settled here and wants to return after some time outside the UK.