Application for residence card: form EEA2

Form for a non-EEA or non-Swiss family member of an EEA or Swiss national to apply for a residence card in UK.


Application for a residence card: form EEA2

This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request a different format.

If you use assistive technology and need a version of this document in a more accessible format please email quoting your address, telephone number along with the title of the publication ("Application for a residence card: form EEA2").


Use this form if you are not a citizen of the EEA or Switzerland and are living in the UK with a member of your family who is an EEA or Swiss citizen.

It is to apply for a residence card to confirm your right to live in the UK.

Please see the guidance notes for details.

Help us improve GOV.UK

Please don't include any personal or financial information, for example your National Insurance or credit card numbers.