- Traffic Commissioners for Great Britain
- Part of:
- Heavy goods vehicle (HGV) operator licensing forms and Vehicle operator licences
- 13 October 2011
- Last updated:
- 29 September 2016, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England, Scotland, and Wales (see publication for Northern Ireland)
Apply by post for an interim vehicle operator licence, or an interim direction if you need to change a licence - you can also apply online.
Ref: INT1 PDF, 83.9KB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 13 October 2011
Updated: 29 September 2016
- Form updated with new payment instructions.
- First published.