Last year, a panel of experts agreed to help William Sieghart with a review of e-lending in public libraries in England.
- Janene Cox, President, Society of Chief Librarians and Commissioner for Tourism & Culture, Staffordshire County Council
- Roly Keating, Chief Executive of the British Library and formerly Director of Archive and Content for the BBC
- Caroline Michel, CEO Peters Fraser & Dunlop
- Stephen Page, Chief Executive of Faber & Faber
- Jane Streeter, bookseller and former President of the Booksellers Association
- Joanna Trollope OBE, author.
The review, along with the government response, can be found above.