Tax treaties and related documents between the UK and Algeria.
PDF, 307KB, 26 pages
PDF, 33.8KB, 10 pages
2015 Algeria-UK Double Taxation Convention
The Double Taxation Convention entered into force on 16 June 2016.
The agreement is effective in Algeria from 1 January 2017 for:
- Capital Gains Tax
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- withholding taxes
The agreement is effective in the UK from:
- 1 January 2017 for withholding taxes
- 1 April 2017 for Corporation Tax
- 6 April 2017 for Capital Gains Tax and Tax Income
1981 UK-Algeria Air Transport Agreement - terminated
The provisions of the UK-Algeria Air Transport Agreement have been superseded by the double taxation convention which entered into force on 16 June 2016.
Published: 22 August 2007
Updated: 14 August 2017
- Algeria tax treaties information updated to show the UK-Algeria Air Transport Agreement is no longer in effect.
- The 'Algeria-UK Double Taxation Convention - in force' has been added to the page and the 'Algeria-UK Double Taxation Convention: - not in force' has been removed.
- First published.