Air-conditioning inspections for buildings
Guidance for people managing air-conditioning systems about meeting the requirements of the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations.
Ref: ISBN 9781409837268 PDF, 280KB, 26 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This guidance is intended to help anyone who manages or controls an air-conditioning system to understand:
- how the Energy Performance of Buildings Regulations (Certificates and Inspections (England and Wales) Regulations and the Directive, on which these regulations are based, work in practice
- how to apply the regulations
- what their responsibilities are
- when air conditioning inspections are required
It replaces the previous version of the guidance, which can be found on The National Archives.
Published: 19 December 2012
Updated: 16 January 2013
- Removed out-of-date document and replaced with current version.
- First published.