Air accident monthly bulletin June 2015
The monthly bulletin is a compilation of AAIB reports.
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
June Bulletin 6/2015
AAIB Correspondence Investigations
These are reports on accidents and incidents which were not subject to a Field Investigation.
They are wholly, or largely, based on information provided by the aircraft commander in an Aircraft Accident Report Form (AARF) and in some cases additional information from other sources.
The accuracy of the information provided cannot be assured.
Commercial Air Transport
- DHC-8-402 (G-JECI), smoke warning indications, on approach to Belfast City Airport, 30 December 2014
- Cessna U206C (G-BPGE), engine failure followed by runway overrun during forced landing, Strathallen Airfield, Perthshire, 17 January 2015
- Reims Cessna F152 (G-CHIK), loss of control during landing, Earls Colne, 28 October 2014
- Robinson R22 Beta (G-ECMC), rolled over during simulated tail rotor failure exercise at Goodwood Aerodrome, on 12 February 2015
- Robinson R22 Beta (G-THLA), heavy landing following autorotation exercise, Romney Marsh, Kent, 13 February 2015
- TL 2000UK Sting Carbon S4 (G-ZIZY), nose gear damaged during landing, Dunkeswell Aerodrome, 18 March 2015
- Vans RV-6 (G-RVAW), ground collision, Wickenby Aerodrome, Lincolnshire, 17 December 2011
Sport Aviation / Balloons
- Jabiru UL-450 (G-CNAB), loss of directional control on landing, near Hucknall Aerodrome, Nottinghamshire, 16 March 2015
- Magni M24C (G-YROD), rolled onto its right side whilst landing at Old Warden Airfield on 30 March 2015
- Pegasus Quantum 15 (G-MYZK), loss of control on approach, Durham Tees Valley Airport, Darlington, 20 March 2015
This section contains Addenda, Corrections and a list of the ten most recent Air Accident reports published by the AAIB.