Home Office circular 003/2012 publicised the Home Secretary's approval of PNB circular 11/4 which relates to additional paternity leave within the police service.
PDF, 67.2KB, 5 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Additional paternity leave
- broad subject: police service
- issue date: Fri Jun 01 00:00:00 BST 2012
- from: Crime and policing group, policing directorate, police productivity unit
linked circulars: no linked circulars
- sub category: police pay and conditions
- implementation date: Fri Jun 01 00:00:00 BST 2012
for more info contact: Ifeyinwa Okoye 0207 035 1846
- addressed to: Chief officers of England and Wales
Amendments to the determinations under the Police Regulations 2003
Home Office circular 003/2012 publicised the Home Secretary’s approval of PNB circular 11/4 which relates to additional paternity leave within the police service.
This circular publicises the amendments to the Secretary of State’s determinations under the Police Regulations 2003 to implement these provisions. The amendments have been made to annex S and are attached to this circular. The effective date of these changes is 3 April 2011.