A voluntary scheme run by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) for UK based internet retailers who sell veterinary medicines.
Information covered includes:
- why the VMD is facilitating the scheme
- how you can tell if an internet retailer has been accredited under this scheme
- how the scheme will help you
- how internet retailers become accredited
- what checks are carried out, eg on-site inspections
- how the VMD will deal with an internet retailer who stops meeting the standards for the scheme