Helping you to buy safe and effective animal medicines on the internet.
Ref: Information Leaflet No. 15 PDF, 3.49MB, 2 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
A voluntary scheme run by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD) for UK based internet retailers who sell veterinary medicines.
Information covered includes:
- why the VMD is facilitating the scheme
- how you can tell if an internet retailer has been accredited under this scheme
- how the scheme will help you
- how internet retailers become accredited
- what checks are carried out, eg on-site inspections
- how the VMD will deal with an internet retailer who stops meeting the standards for the scheme