A50 growth corridor and trunk road: inspector's report
- Department for Transport
- Part of:
- Highways Act inspectors' reports and decision letters, Local transport, and Road network and traffic
- First published:
- 2 September 2015
Inspector's report giving recommendations for the A50 growth corridor and trunk road.
PDF, 574KB, 66 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
This is an inspector’s report on proposed orders for the A50 growth corridor and trunk road. The report features the inspector’s recommendations on Staffordshire County Council’s:
- A50 Growth Corridor - A522 Western Grade Separated Junction, Uttoxeter Side Roads Order 2014
- A50 Growth Corridor - Western Grade Separated Junction, Uttoxeter Compulsory Purchase Order
- A50 Growth Corridor - Re-alignment of A522, Uttoxeter Road, Uttoxeter Compulsory Purchase Order 2014
- A50 Trunk Road (Uttoxeter Growth Corridor Slip Roads) Order 2015
The Secretary of State for Transport responded to this report in August 2015.
Published: 2 September 2015