This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is giving girls and women more control over their lives and improving their opportunities through education and jobs.
Published: 22 March 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updates on new announcements and partnerships with the Girl Generation and new detail on the Girl Summit and #YouthForChange events, and how the public can track progress on commitments made.
- Detail added: Helping to end early and forced marriage
- Update to DFID's strategic vision on girls and women.
- Added the Strategic vision for girls and women: Two years on report
- First published.