2010 to 2015 government policy: Scottish constitution
- Cabinet Office, HM Treasury, Office of the Advocate General for Scotland, Scotland Office, The Rt Hon Michael Moore, and The Rt Hon Lord Wallace of Tankerness QC
- Part of:
- Scottish constitution and Scottish independence referendum
- 28 January 2013
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the UK government made the positive case for Scotland to remain in the UK.
Published: 28 January 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated to include link to latest paper
- Updated to include sixth and seventh papers.
- Updated with details of fifth paper
- Updated with details of fourth paper
- HM Government publishes third paper in the Scotland analysis series
- Updated with details on the first and second papers.
- Policy updated to reflect the link with the Office of the Advocate General
- Updated to reflect publication of Scotland analysis series first paper
- First published.