2010 to 2015 government policy: school building and maintenance
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is meeting the increased demand for school places and making sure that school buildings are well maintained.
Published: 22 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added information about the review of management of asbestos in schools we published in March 2015.
- Added detail about basic need funding for 2015 to 2018.
- Updated information about school condition funding allocations, the priority data survey programme (PDSP) and the second phase of the priority school building programme (PSBP2).
- Updated the 'actions' and 'who we've consulted' sections. Also added information about the local authority basic needs scorecards.
- Updated the list of actions and 'detail' tab to include information about the Targeted Basic Need programme.
- First published.