- Department for Communities and Local Government, Homes and Communities Agency, The Rt Hon Sir Eric Pickles, and Mark Prisk
- Part of:
- Housing for older and vulnerable people
- 7 November 2012
- Last updated:
- 8 May 2015, see all updates
- Applies to:
- England (see publications for Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales)
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We are committed to providing housing advice and housing support services to those who need it most.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Added detail on new powers introduced to protect the rights of park home owners.
- Details of the 'Gold Standard’ homelessness prevention scheme added.
- Added details of the Disabled Facilities Grant determination for 2013 to 2014.
- First published.