This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
How the government is encouraging better management of fish stocks and limiting non-native species of fish.
Published: 9 April 2013
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Updated to reflect the latest regulations.
- Changed to reflect that new laws are now in place for moving live fish.
- Updated to reflect Environment Agency's role in managing fish stocks.
- Amendment to net limitation orders on better management of fish stock supporting page.
- First published.