2010 to 2015 government policy: energy efficiency in buildings
This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
We need to reduce carbon emissions from buildings and make sure that planning policies help to protect and improve the environment.
PDF, 209KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.
Published: 7 November 2012
Updated: 8 May 2015
- Policy document from the 2010 to 2015 government preserved in a different format for reference
- Note updates the status of the Code Sustainable Homes following the publication of the Technical Housing Standards Review in March 2015.
- Updated details of working party addresses
- updated the supporting page relating to Code for Sustainable Homes. Added text and link to the Housing Standards Review consultation.
- Updated the Code for Sustainble Homes supporting page by adding links to the Water Calculator and previous technical guides.
- Added information about energy assessor accreditation schemes (on 'Energy performance of buildings' supporting detail page).
- Added note about the 'recast' Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. Updated the 'Energy efficiency of buildings' supporting detail to reflect the new rules.
- Added para and link to new publication on energy performance of buildings supporting page.
- First published.