Jane Ellison served as Financial Secretary to the Treasury from July 2016 until June 2017. Previously she was Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for Public Health at the Department of Health from October 2013 until July 2016.
Previous roles in government
- 2016 to 2017
- 2013 to 2016
- Our tax cuts will matter to millions: article by Jane Ellison
- British businesses boosted by tax changes coming into effect in April
- Finance Bill 2017 legislates new tax changes
- Statement of Excesses 2015-16 and Late Statement of Excesses 2014-15
- Supplementary Estimates and New Estimates 2016-17
- Financial Secretary: "a tax system that works for individuals and businesses alike is steady, measured and consultative"
- Lifetime ISA and Help to Save: boost for savers as key schemes become law
- New Year brings in new penalties for enablers of offshore tax evasion
- HMRC tackles online VAT fraud in time for Christmas
- Financial Secretary's remarks on the ninth edition of the Total Tax Contribution of UK Financial Services