Scott Furssedonn-Wood is a career diplomat and assumed charge as the British Deputy High Commissioner in Kolkata in October 2013. He represents the UK in the states of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Previous roles in government
British Deputy High Commissioner Kolkata
- 2013 to 2016
- 'Locking out women is bad for the economy and for society'
- Celebrating Partnerships – UK in Odisha
- Sustainable and climate resilient future for Odisha
- UK-Chhattisgarh in partnership
- 'Computer literacy is as essential as literacy itself'
- Ushering good governance and sustainable development in India: The role of an MP
- Sustainable resource management - A collaborative approach
- Innovation is GREAT Britain in Kolkata
- The Battle of Imphal 70th anniversary commemorations
- ‘Indo-UK collaboration: future dynamics’