Sir Nicholas ‘Nick’ Harvey was Minister for the Armed Forces from May 2010 to September 2012. He has been the Liberal Democrat MP for North Devon since 1992.
Previous roles in government
- 2010 to 2012
- Political will, military capacity: maritime security in the Middle East
- Address to 15th Chemical Weapons Demilitarisation Conference 2012
- UK 'driving efforts' on global nuclear security
- Tongan PM visits the MOD as part of three-day visit
- Royal Navy Club Founder's Day dinner
- Extra talk-time to those back home for troops in Afghanistan this Christmas
- UK-Norway nuclear disarmament verification initiative workshop
- Cyber security in the UK
- Supporting civilian authority: what role for the Military?
- Review of Continuity of Education Allowance concludes