Lord Price was appointed Minister of State at the Department for International Trade on 16 July 2016. He was originally appointed to the same ministerial role at the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) and the Foreign and Commonwealth Office (FCO) on 4 April 2016.
Previous roles in government
- Greg Hands to take over responsibility for trade policy as Lord Price pursues business and writing interests
- Lord Price visits Africa to build shared trading links
- UK and Israel set to hold first trade policy working group
- UK and New Zealand reaffirm commitment to global trade liberalisation
- Liam Fox looks forward to ‘strengthening foundations’ at first ever Commonwealth trade ministers’ meeting
- Robin Walker: 'Gibraltar has particular interests'
- PM meeting with Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu: 6 February 2017
- Lord Price speech at the Australian-British Chamber of Commerce
- Joint statement by the Minister of State for Trade Policy and Australian Minister for Trade, Tourism and Investment
- UK and Norway announce new trade dialogue