UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) promotes UK exports and inward investment, which secure and improve the economic well-being and stability of the UK, and helps create tens of thousands of jobs every year.
Read more about what we do and the services we provide.
We advertise all our UK jobs on the Civil Service jobs site.
Local overseas vacancies are advertised on the relevant country page. Applicants for local roles are based in that country and need to be able to work in the main local language.
Find out about working for the Civil Service.
We employ staff in London, across the UK and around the world. Our teams overseas are made up of UK-based British civil servants and colleagues who are employed locally by a British Diplomatic mission overseas.
UKTI - Working around the world for your business’
Hear from our staff around the world about working for UKTI.
Develop your career in UKTI
We offer a wide variety of career opportunities – from promoting export and investment opportunities, to designing global marketing campaigns and creating new online services for our customers. We value professional expertise that includes:
- contract management
- marketing and communications
- human resources (HR)
- project management
- event delivery
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits of working for UKTI
UKTI is a rewarding place to work, offering:
- job satisfaction: making a positive contribution to the UK’s economy
- flexible working
- unique and exciting roles within government, including digital roles in line with the Government Digital service (GDS)
- training and development opportunities
- an equal and diverse workplace
- the benefits of working for an accredited Investors in People
- opportunities to travel and work overseas
- competitive salaries and benefits packages