Complaints procedure

How to complain about the Stabilisation Unit's services.

How to make a complaint

In the first instance, contact us to set out your complaint and we will let you know the action we can take, or explain why we can’t take action.

Stabilisation Unit

If you are not satisfied with our response and wish to make a formal complaint, follow the Department for International Development’s complaints procedure.

How to report fraud

Our Counter Fraud and Whistleblowing Unit (CFWU) is for raising concerns and suspicions or allegations of fraud or corrupt practices. This includes both internal and external cases where our funds, assets or interests (including our reputation) are involved and any breach of the Civil Service Code. All suspicions of fraud or corruption must be reported. The Unit has a dedicated secure e-mail address for raising all concerns and suspicions of fraud:

Alternatively any concerns can be reported by:

  • calling the confidential hotline on +44 (0) 1355 843747
  • in writing to:

Head of Internal Audit
Abercrombie House
Eaglesham Road
East Kilbride
G75 8EA

Your information will be treated in confidence and you do not have to provide your name, but this kind of information will help us handle your complaint quickly and efficiently.