What we do
We help find and assess credible UK regeneration projects and encourage foreign investors to come to the UK.
We’re responsible for:
- identifying and assessing credible UK regeneration opportunities
- promoting UK regeneration opportunities internationally
- supporting investors and facilitating regeneration investment deals in the UK
Our priorities for 2015 to 2016 are to:
- identify regeneration investment opportunities for international investors
- find investment for existing regeneration project
- facilitate mutually beneficial regeneration investment deals
Who we are
The Regeneration Investment Organisation (RIO) are a team of development industry experts. They are based in London and have regional managers across the UK.
RIO was launched in November 2013 by the Prime Minister and is chaired by Sir Michael Bear.
Access our information
Jobs and contracts