Non-UK residents: Income Tax and Capital Gains


Send an Income Tax or Capital Gains enquiry

Send a Self Assessment enquiry

Send an enquiry about UK allowances or Double Taxation Agreements

Send a general residence enquiry

If HMRC needs to contact you about anything confidential they’ll reply by phone or post.


0300 200 3300

Outside UK:
+44 135 535 9022

Opening times:

Our phone line opening hours are:

Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm

Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.

Find out about call charges