Details of governing and steering groups.
The Government Digital Service (GDS) is governed by the digital, data and technology leaders of the central government departments and devolved administrations.
Digital Leaders Network
Read more about the Digital Leaders Network.
Technology Leaders Network
Read more about the Technology Leaders Network.
Data Leaders Network
The Data Leaders Network was established in 2015 to ensure that departments’ approach to the use and management of data properly enables the delivery of government policy and operational objectives.
The Data Leaders Network meets monthly.
The departmental data leaders are:
- Paul Maltby, GDS (chair)
- Tim Moss, Companies House
- Ciaran Martin, CESG
- Gareth Davies, Department for Business, Innovation and Skills
- Stephen Aldridge, Department for Communities and Local Government
- Steven Fries, Department for Energy and Climate Change
- Emily Miles, Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Iain Bell, Department for Education
- Will Cavendish, Department of Health
- David Frazer, Department for Work and Pensions
- Julie Lennard, Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency
- Richard Judge, Health and Safety Executive
- Kevin Fletcher, Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- Johannes Wolff, Her Majesty’s Treasury
- Norman Driskell, Home Office
- Kevin Bird, Ministry of Defence
- Osama Rahman, Ministry of Justice
- Carol Tullo, National Archives
- Geraint Lewis, National Health Service
- Glen Watson, Office of National Statistics
- Roger Halliday, Scottish Government
- Caren Fullerton, Welsh Government
- Dyfed Alsop, Valuation Office Authority