We help people interact with government and support government to operate more effectively and efficiently.
We also maintain and improve these cross-government platforms and tools:
We administer these standards:
You can read more about who we are and what we do.
From 2018 to 2019, our priorities will be to:
- help government deliver user-focused services by supporting cross-government transformation and collaboration
- support, iterate and improve the standards, services and tools we provide the rest of government
- build government’s digital capability by expanding the GDS Academy and supporting the cross-government Digital, Data and Technology profession
- increase the use of shared platforms, components and data registers across government
- help government use innovative technology and grow the govtech sector through GovTech Catalyst
- support departments to deliver Brexit by strengthening their digital capability and providing direct support for major digital projects
Who we are
We employ more than 850 staff all over the UK. Our main office is in Aldgate, London.