Winners have contributed to business growth as part of the Better Business for All programme
The winners of the Better Business for All (BBfA) Awards 2016 were announced at the BBfA Shared Learning Day (8 March 2016).
The winning entries have demonstrated success in bringing together business and regulators to change how local regulation is delivered and received. The winners showcase good practice across the four award categories: partnership, individual ambassador, innovation and special contribution.
Details of the winning and shortlisted entries are included in the attached document.
Better Business for All enables regulators to understand business better, and tailor their services to meet business needs. For more information about Better Business for All visit our information page.
Winning organisations and individuals
- Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire (Runner-up)
Individual Ambassador Award
- Tim Milsom, Devon and Somerset
- Jane Heeley, Kent and Medway (Runner-up)
- Worcestershire Regulatory Services
- Hertfordshire (Runner-up)
Special Contribution Award
- Maxine Aldred (Development Manager at Federation of Small Businesses)
The judges chose to award the following commendations:
- Leading the Way Award – Leicester & Leicestershire
- Ones to Watch – Surrey and Kent & Medway
PDF, 52.9KB, 4 pages
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. Request an accessible format.
If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email email@example.com. Please tell us what format you need. It will help us if you say what assistive technology you use.