This was published under the 2010 to 2015 Conservative and Liberal Democrat coalition government
Monthly Access to GUM services data for November 2011 published today This data shows the …
The following statistics were released today by the Department of Health:
GUMAMM for month ending 30th November 2011.
This data shows the number of first attendances to a GUM clinic for each clinic provider, how many of these attendances were offered an appointment within 48 hours and how many were seen within 48 hours. Main findings are:
- The percentage of 1st appointments offered within 48 hours was 99.86% for November 2011, it was 99.80% for October 2011.
- The percentage of 1st attendances seen within 48 hours as a proportion of the total number of 1st attendances was 89.05% for November, 2011, it was 88.55% for October 2011.
- The total number of 1st attendances was 130,355 in November 2011 which is 5,925 per working day, it was 6,169 per working day in October 2011.
- The total number of attendances was 185,137 in November 2011 which is 8,415 per working day, it was 8,680 per working day in October 2011.
- The collection covers 133 NHS providers & 3 Independent Sector providers that are responsible for 207 GUM clinics providing type 3 services.
Published: 26 January 2012
From: Department of Health