GCP, GLP and Clinical Laboratories Symposia
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- First published:
- 19 August 2016
19 August 2016
About the conference
The MHRA GCP and GLP/GCP Laboratory symposiums will provide a unique platform for cross-collaboration and discussion between regulators and members of the commercial and non-commercial research community on the latest hot topics and regulatory updates related to the Good Clinical Practice and Good Laboratory Practice.
If you have not yet booked your place, book now to avoid disappointment as spaces are filling up fast.
Who should attend
These are must attend events to all individuals from the pharmaceutical industry sponsoring and managing clinical trial activities in both the commercial and non-commercial setting and those involved in the management and conduct of Good Laboratory Practice studies.
GCP symposium will be of interest to clinical trial pharmacists and technicians, staff collecting, reviewing and reporting clinical trial data as well as planning, conducting, reporting, publishing clinical trials.
Why should I attend?
You should attend to:
- keep up to date with GCP requirements and MHRA expectations regarding conduct of clinical trials.
- keep up to date with GCP and GLP requirements and MHRA expectations regarding conduct of analysis of samples from clinical trials.
- keep up to date with GLP requirements and international expectations regarding conduct of GLP studies.
- recognise the types of compliance issues that test facilities have to deal with on a day to day basis and understand how the regulators address these issues on a case by case basis to maintain acceptable levels of compliance and encouraging innovative and flexible thinking.
- take advantage of the opportunity to share concerns and best practice with others.
- gather information which will help you in assessing your own quality systems and potentially identify smart solutions to issues regularly encountered by inspectors and research professionals.
- discover what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions.
- meet the inspectorate teams and have the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation.
- understand how the GLPMA (Good Laboratory Practice Monitoring Authority) and GCP inspectors address complex compliance issues and learn more about the inspectorate’s approach to risk based inspection.
- discuss current hot topics and be aware of areas of compliance that monitoring authorities are likely to focus on during routine inspections.
Dates and location
Tuesday 20th – Wednesday 21st September 2016 – GCP Symposium Thursday 22nd September 2016 – GLP and GCP Laboratory Symposium
Macdonald Burlington Hotel, Birmingham
126 New Street
Tel: (+44) 0121 643 9191
|GCP symposium||Standard rate||Non-commercial: £295 + VAT||Industry: £575 + VAT|
|GLP and GCP Laboratory symposium||Standard rate||Non-commercial: £295 + VAT||Industry: £575 + VAT|
|GCP and GLP/GCP Laboratory symposium||Standard rate||Non-commercial: £525 + VAT||Industry: £875 + VAT|
Please register your place via the event website. If you have not yet booked your place, book now to avoid disappointment as spaces are filling up fast. Attendees will be eligible for CPD points
Published: 19 August 2016