Regulatory Delivery is showcasing outstanding work in delivering regulation in a way that gives business the confidence to invest and grow.
The Regulatory Delivery Awards 2017 recognise regulatory organisations, individual businesses and trade associations that have achieved positive outcomes through good practice.
Winners will have demonstrated excellent use of better regulation tools and principles, such as Primary Authority, Better Business for All, the Regulators’ Code and/or consideration of regulatory impact on business growth.
This is your chance to shine, share work with peers and widen the impact it has around the country!
The Awards are open to anyone involved in delivering better regulation, such as local authorities, national regulators, businesses and trade associations.
- Individuals, teams or organisations can be nominated, by others and/or themselves
- Completed entry forms (online forms available on this link) must be returned to Regulatory Delivery by 31 May 2017
- Entries can be submitted online or by post. Scanned entries are acceptable
- Entrants are encouraged to supply a short (max one minute) supporting video
- Short external endorsements may be included with entries
- No additional material is required or will be considered by the judges
Entrants may receive a follow-up call from a member of the Regulatory Delivery team. Judging and the announcement of finalists will take place in June.
Winners will be announced at a special event in the first half of July 2017, details to follow.