Organisations can apply for a share of up to £1.5 million to develop ways of preventing vulnerable people from being drawn into terrorism.
The Home Office’s Office for Security and Counter Terrorism (OSCT) is investing up to £1.5 million in projects that will prevent radicalisation and terrorism.
The aim of this competition is to develop an outcome, resource or new technology. These should build understanding and prevent radicalisation and support for terrorism.
This is a Small Business Research Initiative (SBRI) competition run in partnership with Innovate UK. The competition is part of the government’s Prevent Strategy. It will be funded through the Project Innovation Fund for Prevent.
- This competition opens today Tuesday 30 August 2016
- The registration deadline is noon on Wednesday 5 October 2016
- The application deadline is noon on Wednesday 12 October 2016
- There will be a briefing event for potential applicants on Tuesday 13 September 2016
- The deadline to register for this briefing event is Friday 9 September 2016
- Organisations of any size can lead a project, working alone or with others
- We expect projects to range in size from total costs of £10,000 to £100,000, including VAT