Parallel Import (PLPI) Initial Workshop
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- First published:
- 10 September 2015
This workshop will focus on initial PLPI applications.
About the event
The PLPI Initial Workshop is the third in a series of workshops focusing on initial parallel import (PLPI) applications. The workshop will help regulatory staff:
- improve the quality of submissions
- minimise the number of requests for information (RFIs)
- reduce the assessment time
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Who should attend?
This event is for regulatory staff who compile submissions.
The workshop will cover:
- an introduction to initial applications
- limitations of the parallel import scheme
- issues to consider before application
- completing the application form
- how to compile a leaflet
- how to compile labels
- administrative processes
Date and location
Thursday 22 October 2015
151 Buckingham Palace Road
£600 + VAT
Published: 10 September 2015