New vehicle lease and fleet management services agreement
A new agreement has been launched today which will provide vehicle lease and fleet management solutions for the entire public sector.
A new vehicle lease and fleet management services agreement is now live giving government departments and public sector organisations access to a wide range of lease vehicles including passenger vehicles, commercial vehicles, 4x4s, alternatively fuelled vehicles (such as hybrid and electric), buses, coaches, trailers, municipal vehicles and converted vehicles.
Fleet management services and associated services including service maintenance and repair, sale and lease-back, and salary sacrifice are also available.
This new agreement consolidates the recently expired vehicle lease and fleet management agreements into a single agreement with a wider choice of suppliers. Benefits to customers include:
- option to nominate a preferred local dealership for delivery
- access to technology, such as telematics, to improve fleet utilisation and manage risk effectively
- ability to further reduce pricing by taking part in eAuctions
- opportunity to improve fleet performance and costs through audits and fleet optimisation
- supports the Clean and Energy Efficient Vehicles Directive 2009-33-EC
Access the agreement and find out more here