Following the recent government reshuffle the Prime Minister's Office has announced a change to the ministerial team at the Ministry of Defence.
The new ministerial team is as follows:
• Secretary of State for Defence - The Rt Hon Philip Hammond MP
• Minister of State for the Armed Forces - The Rt Hon Andrew Robathan MP
• Minister of State for Defence Personnel, Welfare and Veterans - The Rt Hon Mark Francois MP
• Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for Defence Equipment, Support and Technology (including Defence Exports) - Philip Dunne MP
• Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and Minister for International Security Strategy - Dr Andrew Murrison MP
• Parliamentary Under Secretary of State and the Lords spokesman on Defence - Lord Astor of Hever