- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Good practice, inspections and enforcement, Manufacturing, wholesaling, importing and exporting medicines, and Marketing authorisations, variations and licensing guidance
- 23 September 2015
- Last updated:
- 6 November 2015, see all updates
30 November 2015: an opportunity to hear from MHRA and experts from the CHM about how they support innovative medicines.
Join the conversation #MHRAinnovation
About the event
The MHRA Innovative Medicines Symposium offers industry professionals and academics the opportunity to hear from MHRA and experts from the Commission on Human Medicines (CHM) about regulatory considerations and support for innovative medicines and emerging technologies. Read our collection of case studies to see how we’ve supported innovation.
Book your place at the symposium now to avoid disappointment. Tickets will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
MHRA experts will explain how the agency supports innovation in medicines, through scientific and regulatory advice and guidance.
The symposium is designed to help you understand more about our approach to regulation for emerging technologies, including:
- complex medicinal products
It’s also an opportunity to question our expert panel and network with peers in the sector.
At the event you can:
- discover more about the regulatory perspectives of emerging technologies and innovative medicines
- learn about the MHRA Innovation Office, scientific advice meetings and our early access to medicines scheme
- hear more about accessing scientific and regulatory advice from early stage development to regulatory evaluation
- find out about early access and adaptive licensing, including the role of expert committees and the Commission of Human Medicines (CHM)
- network with like-minded peers, share your experiences with colleagues and put questions directly to MHRA experts
Who should attend?
The event is useful for the pharmaceutical industry and academia working to develop innovative medicines, medicinal drug devices or novel manufacturing processes. It’s an opportunity to understand the range of advice MHRA can offer before submitting your licence application and covers the current regulatory considerations.
Date and location
30 November 2015
The Westminster Conference Centre
1 Victoria Street
Early-bird tickets non-commerical: £245.00 + VAT
Early-bird tickets for industry: £345.00 + VAT
Standard rate non-commerical: £295.00 + VAT
Standard rate industry: £395.00 + VAT
Published: 23 September 2015
Updated: 6 November 2015
- Reminder to register for this month's MHRA Innovative Medicines Symposium - supporting innovative medicines development on 30 November 2015. It's a great opportunity to hear directly from the regulator, ask the expert panel questions and network with peers.
- First published.