MHRA Hot Topics in Advertising: Prescription Medicines Seminar
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- First published:
- 21 December 2015
23 February 2016: registration now open for hot topics seminar covering key topics on advertising and promotion.
About the seminar
This annual half day event brings together regulated industry professionals and the regulators responsible for overseeing the advertising and promotion of medicines. It will focus on the promotion of prescription medicines to healthcare professionals. Representatives from Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) and the Prescription Medicines Code of Practice Authority (PMCPA) will be on hand to provide delegates with the latest information on policy and enforcement activities, with updated guidance and a focus on compliance.
See more information about the course and register.
Who should attend
Those working in:
- regulatory fields
- legal fields
- public relations
- marketing and management in the prescription arm of the pharmaceutical industry
This event is also beneficial for consultants in advertising, public relations, law and marketing communications.
Date and location
23 February 2016:
9:30am to 12:30 pm and 1pm to 4:30pm
MHRA Head Office
151 Buckingham Palace Road
Benefits of attending
This event will identify examples of advertising and promotional activities and help you to:
- improve your advertising compliance
- learn from the mistakes and successes of other advertisers
- understand how to make the vetting process run smoothly to save time and money
- discuss current issues and potential changes to the legislation and guidance
Delegates attending the Hot Topics in Advertising seminar will be eligible to claim CPD points.
Published: 21 December 2015