MHRA good clinical practice symposium: new date added due to popular demand
29 September 2015: early bird rate is available now for the next GCP symposium in Birmingham, which has been added due to popular demand.
About the event
Book your place now with the early bird rate as spaces fill up fast. Attendees will be eligible for CPD points.
Join the Twitter conversation #GCP15.
The GCP symposium is for regulators and members of the commercial/non-commercial research community to discuss the latest hot topics and regulatory updates in good clinical practice.
The event is an opportunity for delegates to:
- keep up to date with GCP requirements and MHRA expectations about the conduct of clinical trials
- learn about the quality issues affecting your organisation
- share concerns and best practice with others
- understand how to move away from burdensome, ineffective and costly compliance models and provide smart solutions to issues encountered regularly by inspectors and research professionals
- recognise commonly seen GCP deficiencies and learn how to improve compliance in your organisation
- discover what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions
- meet the GCP Inspectorate team and have the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation
See the event site for more information and to book.
Who should attend?
The symposium is relevant to those sponsoring and managing clinical trial activities in the commercial and non-commercial setting including:
- clinical trial pharmacists and technicians
- staff collecting, reviewing and reporting clinical trial data including investigators and research nurses
- clinical trial co-ordinators and monitors
- anyone planning, conducting, reporting, publishing clinical trials
Date and location
Tuesday 29 September 2015 9:15am to 5:00pm
Macdonald Burlington Hotel
126 New Street
Early-bird non-commercial rate: £240 + VAT
Early-bird industry rate of £495+VAT
These rates are available until 5:00 pm on 14th August 2015.
Once registered you can send questions to the panel to help shape the content of the event.
MHRA is also hosting the good laboratory practice and clinical laboratory symposium on 30 September 2015.
Published: 7 August 2015