MHRA conferences: Good Clinical Practice Symposium 2015
This news article was withdrawn on
This event has taken place
- Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency
- Part of:
- Conferences and events
- First published:
- 29 January 2015
This event covers the latest hot topics and regulatory updates related to good clinical practice.
The event is now fully booked
To be added on the waiting list go to the event website.
Join the Twitter conversation about the event - #GCP15
This must-attend annual MHRA event will provide a unique platform for cross-collaboration and discussion between regulators and members of the commercial and non-commercial research community on the latest hot topics and regulatory updates related to the good clinical practice (GCP).
About the event
The benefits of attending include:
- keeping up to date with GCP requirements and MHRA expectations regarding conduct of clinical trials
- learning about the quality issues affecting your organisation
- providing an opportunity to share concerns and best practice with others
- recognising commonly seen GCP deficiencies and learning how to improving compliance in your organisation
- discovering what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions
- meeting the GCP inspectorate team and having the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation
Information provided at the event will help you to move away from burdensome, ineffective and costly compliance models and provide smart solutions to issues regularly encountered by inspectors and research professionals.
Who should attend?
You should attend this event if you are:
- those sponsoring and managing clinical trial activities in both the commercial and non-commercial setting
- clinical trial pharmacists and technicians
- staff collecting, reviewing and reporting clinical trial data such as investigators and research nurses
- clinical trial co-ordinators and monitors
- anyone planning, conducting, reporting, publishing clinical trials.
Published: 29 January 2015