About the event
Book your place now to avoid disappointment as spaces fill up fast. Attendees will be eligible for CPD points.
Join the Twitter conversation #GLP15.
The event is for regulators and members of the pre-clinical and clinical research community to discuss the latest hot topics and regulatory updates in good laboratory practice and good clinical practice.
The GLP symposium is an opportunity for delegates to:
- keep up to date with GLP requirements and MHRA expectations around the conduct of GLP studies and analysis of human samples from clinical trials
- recognise the types of compliance issues that test facilities have to deal with on a day to day basis and understand how the regulators address these issues to maintain acceptable levels of compliance, encouraging innovative and flexible thinking
- share concerns and best practice with others
- help you to implement and develop compliance models that are more effective and efficient
- discover what your peers are doing through managed interactive sessions
- meet the inspectorate teams and have the opportunity to ask questions on specific aspects affecting your organisation
See the event site for more information on the symposium.
Who should attend?
The event is relevant to all individuals from industry that are sponsoring and conducting GLP studies as well as:
- those involved in the analysis of human samples from clinical trials and quality assurance
- test facility management
- study directors, principal investigators, archivists, scientists
It’s also relevant to those who provide consultancy or contract services to facilities, for example, quality assurance consultants or individuals from contract archiving facilities, contract laboratories etc.
Date and location
Wednesday 30 September 2015 9:15am to 4:45pm
Macdonald Burlington Hotel
126 New Street
Early-bird non-commercial rate: £240 + VAT
Early-bird industry rate of £495+VAT
These rates are available until 23 July 2015.
Once registered you can send questions to the panel to help shape the content of the event.
Join us on Twitter and connect with us on LinkedIn.
MHRA is also hosting the good clinical practice (GCP) symposium on 29 September 2015.